Home remedy for acne is currently becoming popular searching by many people, instead of using synthetic or chemical medication. The reason why people avoid using chemical medication to get rid of their acne and back to home remedy for acne are they saying that remedy more economical and convenient to do so at home.
There are the simple things that you should do prior to apply home remedies for acne. Drink much water, work out for exercise will improve your body’s immunity and try to take supplement properly.
Below are cheapest effective natural home remedies for acne.
- Toothpaste, it will help you to get the effect of your acne immediately in the morning. Apply some toothpaste before going to sleep.
- Rose water mix with juice lemon. It will help you to lightening your skin easily. Apply the mix of both rose water and juice, lemon as a home remedy for acne; apply on your face as a mask for about 30 minutes.
- Fresh mint juice and apply to your face as a mask for 20-30 minutes.
- Strawberry leaves will get rid of pimples swelling.
- Blending of orange peel and water can be used as a paste and apply to the problem face area.
- Some mint juice, mixing with turmeric powder, apply to the acne area. Apply for 20-30 minutes, then remove it with warm water.
- Salt and vinegar are the other home remedy for acne. Apply it to your acne area problem, then leave it around 20-25 minutes prior to remove it with warm water.
- Garlic is also the cheapest and easy to do so as a mask to the pimple area. Unfortunately, some of us may avoid the smell of the garlic. Although some pimples will disappear effectively if you use it regularly.
- Cucumber can be used as a mask prior to go to sleep for about 30 minutes in daily.
- Milk is the other home remedy for acne that very effectively to remove your acne or pimple. Milk can be blended with nutmeg and apply as paste to help your pimples go away.
Some testimonials have said that they succeed to say goodbye to their pimples, acne and pores problem. If you try to do so, it is guaranteed that these home remedies for acne will help you as well.